The My Week in…. series was launched in 2014 for Blakeney, Brancaster, Burnhams, Creakes, Thursford and Wells-next-the-Sea.
It’s a printed events newsletter for holiday cottage guests, also distributed to B&Bs, pubs with rooms, caravan site info centres etc., published 20 weeks a year on high days, holidays and half terms.
The aim of My Week in… is to get holiday cottage guests out and about to – and into – local events and venues.
But there have been complaints. Local residents and second home-owners, want copies too. We can't supply them in print, for many practical reasons.
The thing about the print edition is that it's only read by the people it's published for.
But we do ask you to tell us who you are, in very general terms, and where you are. Then we can give you the event info (and adverts) that we think suit you.
‘Why look at the adverts?’ Especially since we’ve put them on separate pages.
1. Adverts on myweekin.co.uk are moderated. They are appropriate, well-presented, and in the right place for the right readers.
2. The adverts are presented so you can scan them and compare BEFORE you click on them or call.
3. There are no ‘sponsored’ adverts or sections. Advertisers cannot pay extra to be placed higher – or anywhere else – on the screen. Nor can they interfere with your viewing of the event info. In fact they can't get anywhere near it.
4. Without you having to search, or fill boxes with postcodes, or read ‘reviews’ of uncertain provenance, the advertisers and our team present you with:
5. We also hide prizes in them.
p.s. You can advertise too. It’s cheap. You can flog stuff second hand, ask for a holiday job, advertise for a cleaner, dog walker or baby sitter. Go here and see for yourself